So many things keep happening in my life to keep my mind preoccupied and my body busy. But as my sister says.... Have no fear I am back!
Highlight of the century.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhVZZ1aH0iQ
Kris Allen has made it to the top 12 on American Idol. --- Kris is an AMAZINGLY talented artist from Conway America. We were involved in the same ministry in college and now he leads worship at the church I go to. He writes his own stuff, plays his own instruments, and loves Jesus like crazy. oh... and he can play the Ukulele. So Lydia and Candace VOTE for him!!! (and anyone else that might read this) : ) You can go to www.krisallennation.com !!!
Next: I have been learning about being humbled at school. Mainly when I want to yell and cuss and be mean right back to my students, the Lord is calling me to love them. Especially when it is hard. And that my friends sucks. But here is what I'm getting from it: I'm pretty sure I'm not all that easy to love all of the time... God still loves me for some reason. Then that is my job... to love my students even when I don't want to. And to love them fully and completely with no strings attatched, even knowing that tomorrow they are going to cuss at me and tell me they hate me for not letting them cheat. Again... LouAnne Johnson here I come?!
3 comments:
I'm totally gonna vote. You just have to call me and remind me. :)
p.s. you are amazing at your job. keep it up for it is the calling of the lord upon you- proverbs 31- to give a voice to those who don't have one. :)
p.p.s. youtube said the thing you posted wasn't available anymore due to copyright infringement. what was it??
Erin, I am so proud of you!! I like your blog very much. And keep up the good work. You will find great satisfaction as you continue in your young life. I think I should try 1) more exercise 2)more into the Word and 3) no cookies. Although number three will be the hardest. Maybe at my age I could just leave it off. I love you, Grandrobbye
Post a Comment