Sunday, April 19, 2009

Kicked "IT"

The stupid Praxis is over.

Thanks for the prayers. It went really well, I think.

6 weeks is WAY too long.

4 comments:

Grace said...

so proud of you.
can't wait to hear about it...

The Family said...

yeah, you totally kicked it. though i had NO doubts. you're awesome. :)
lyd

rachel blackwell said...

So glad you're done with that!! Hope you're doing well! Miss you!

Katie said...

Hey Erin,
I see that your bloggin now! That is great. It has been such a long time since I have seen you/talked to you. I hope all is well! It sounds like your pretty darn happy which makes me happy! Let me know how things are! My blog is...
godswonderfulblessings.blogspot.com but I have to invite you to join so let me know your email address and I can send you an invite. I had some creepy person following me on here and so because of them I had to make it private...
I hope to talk to you soon!

Katie "Kerley" Henson