Friday, July 31, 2009

New house!

So I have this new house and I like it except for the A.C. breaking, the 4 roaches, the roach spray, and the stray cat we found in our house. Here's to hoping that all the not so fun stuff is over with and the fun stuff can begin!! I'm very hopeful.
Dining Room

Living Room Guest Bedroom

My Room

Cute new shelf in my bathroom.

This is my new roommate Alye. This is how we ran through our house openning windows and strategically placing fans so that the terrible smell of the bug spray would go away. It smelled like rotten milk and eggs mixed with rotting animal carcus... and I am not being dramatic. We had to document how ridiculous we looked!


4 comments:

Candace said...

Cute, cute!!!! (You and your house) :)

Grace said...

yeah to new houses! i'll post pics soon :)

Caroline Harries said...

could your place be any cuter?

Caroline Harries said...
This comment has been removed by the author.