Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Home Sweet Home




It is no secret that I do not LOVE being a single responsible homeowner... I do however love my home. It is comfy, cute, and perfect for me. It is everything I wanted my first home to be. With the exception of a person missing... I may talk smack about the responsibilities, but I wouldn't trade this quaint little home for anything.

4 comments:

Team Harries said...

how cute is it!! Love the coffee table and the paintings!!! so cozy

lifeinthevillage said...

I LOVE it! And I love that you love it. :) And I love you.

Just for good measure. . . . ;)

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

Your house is SO cute. Maybe I can come visit it someday :)

Grace said...

Your home is cute and cozy, much like you. My only wish is that I owned a little house up the street and we could walk back and forth for TV nights. Love you E!