I am antsy. (Is that how you spell it?) I need a change but I don't know why, or what it might look like but I am in desperate need of some sort of change. What does this mean? Am I not happy where I am at or what career I have chosen? Do I need a new scenery? Do I need new faces to be around? Do I need new ideas to challenge my heart? I don't know, but I hope I figure it out soon.
My heart cries out for YOU to move mountains, for you to do the unexplainable, the unpredictable, and the indescribable. Habakkuk 1:5
For now I will settle for getting a haircut. This is the length I think I'm going to go with:
My heart cries out for YOU to move mountains, for you to do the unexplainable, the unpredictable, and the indescribable. Habakkuk 1:5
For now I will settle for getting a haircut. This is the length I think I'm going to go with:
5 comments:
can't wait to see the new haircut! i think that's an awesome solution, though did you make a call this week??? love you-
lyd
Love it, friend!
Oh friend, I know how you feel. A haircut sounds perfect and I love your hair short!....and Long! It looks good all lengths, wish I was that lucky! :)
So we need to talk again. Big news. We just found out we're moving to Chicago. Sometimes change is unwelcome or unexpected and is harder than you anticipate for sure. I'm an emotional wreck right now about it so we must talk soon!
i love that length of hair on you.
you could move to tulsa. that would be a change and you would be closer to me...:) and Jenks is hiring a Family and Consumer Science teacher at the high school.
and, i love you.
move date for me is next tuesday. then doug will join me after his summer class here that gets out june 12th.
how fun would it be if we both moved to tulsa?
Post a Comment