Monday, February 21, 2011

Adulthood?

So I have some news to share with you friends.  But first let me paint you a picture of what my life has looked like as of late.

Have you ever experienced those times in your life when you are CERTAIN that the Lord is asking you to do something that is so outside of your comfort zone that you think... "really God? REALLY." Well that's where I was. It is amazing to me how fear rears it's ugly head in my life in SO many areas.  I haven't done so many things because of fear and I refuse to be that person for the rest of my life and this wasn't going to be another thing that I miss out on!

So... (drum roll please)  I am buying a house in Conway.  I don't know if this is the place I will settle in, but it is home for now.  I have found the perfect house and I am closing on March 22nd.  I am so proud of my future little home and I can't wait for it to be mine.

And for all of you dear friends out of state... I'm sad to say that I will not be moving to each and every one of your towns.  BUT I will  have a guest bedroom with your names on it! And of course I will still be visiting you all. Even if it once in a blue moon friends that are more than 6 hours away.

2 comments:

Grace said...

[gasp] I wanna see pics IMMEDIATELY!
Also, where is it? Details please.

Finally, I love this statement most of all: " I haven't done so many things because of fear and I refuse to be that person for the rest of my life..."
Beautiful assertion!! I love that. I choose to be that type of person too.

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I'm definitely sad that you don't have plans to move to Norman, but I think that is so awesome! I can't wait to see pictures!

Oh and I heard a rumor that you got a dog! I want to see pictures and hear about that too!!!