It's official. I'm on spring break for 9 days!!!
AND I close on my house on Tuesday and move in on Wednesday.
Needless to say, this is a pretty big spring break for me!
P.S. Ashley, you were so right. If you ever need a "spring break" picture... DO NOT GOOGLE SPRING BREAK. Gross. Now I need to go wash my eyes out with soap and pray...
And since I don't have any good spring break pictures... I'll leave you with this. Enjoy!

3 comments:
well that's a pretty cute pic, if you ask me. hahaha!!!! yay for spring break!! and i guess you made it through thursday???? :) love you sis-
you could post a pic of us on spring break in florida?! eeek.
i wish i were in AR this week. (1) to hang out some more and (2) to be there for the house closing/moving. i'm so excited for you dear one!
love ya.
Bahaha, seriously it's bad!
She is SO SO precious! I am so glad I got to meet her!
Post a Comment