Luke 12:22-34 was what the message was on. Go read it and think about these things. It'll mess with you.
What have you been worried about?
What decisions have you made where fear was driving you?
Fear not is the #1 category talked about in the word... not faith, not prayer, and not believing. FEAR NOT.
Where you are the most gifted is usually where the most fear lives. (where you are most anointed)
Job 3:25 "What I always feared has happened to me. What I dreaded has come true."---"If what you fear the most is God... He will come upon you."
The main things we worry about:
*not getting what you want
*fear of what you have (that it's going somewhere)
*what you don't want
I don't know about you, but I don't want to live like this anymore. Get ready world, cause this girl is about to make some changes. However hard they might be, change is a comin'.
Disclaimer: more on this later, I'm a slow processor.
1 comment:
oh. . . . this is gonna be good!!!! i'm ready and waiting- and that was a timely message, wasn't it?? ;) love you much-
Post a Comment