Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Answered Prayer

As you 3 know, I decided to buy a house in January. I immediately started praying that the Lord would bring me a roommate that loves him and that we would be a good fit for each other. A month or so ago I started hanging out with an old acquaintance/new friend and we automatically clicked!

So... meet Nicheyta!!

7 comments:

Candace said...

Yay Hooray! I love answered prayers and good friends.

And your blog.

I'm a fan. :)

The Steenecks said...

Yay friend! Just catching up on blogs and your house is super cute! Can't wait to see more!

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

That is such a blessing! Love you much, Erin!

lifeinthevillage said...

seriously- I think I'm commentor #4 so that means you are totally off! BUT, hallelujah!!! for answered prayers and good friends who love the Lord. :) and really cool sisters. like you.

Jack said...

Congrats!

(I think this makes 5 of us who read)

:)

Renae said...

beautiful girls! Can't wait to meet her!

Kayla Rupp said...

xoxo

Kayla